Tank bag Ambato Exp Rallye, for the KTM 1050 Adventure/ 1090 Adventure/ 1290 Super Adventure/ 1190 Adventure(R)
Let's add some colour!
Even people who don't necessarily want a tank bag in the traditional black, but prefer something in a fresh, sporty colour combination to catch the eye, will see that we have just what they are looking for!
Our "Ambato Exp Rallye" offers the excellent features and quality of the Ambato Exp- tank bags in an exciting combination of exclusive colours and materials.
Black or colour? Not an easy decision to make, so we'll leave it to your personal taste!
Also suitable for KTM Super Adventure S, R, T (from 2017)
- Vehicle-specific, precisely fitting base plate for secure, play-free attachment to the bike
- Insert panels made from strong waterproof tarpaulin
- The material that we use is not plain nylon – it is certified Cordura fabric, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Sturdy body and top made from high-quality, water-resistant and abrasion-resistant 1100 dtex Cordura
- Outer pockets and inserts made from 560 dtex Cordura
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Strong, ergonomic carry handle for practical transportation away from the bike
- All-round zip for easy expansion
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Inner pocket with Velcro closure in top cover for maps, documents etc.
- Organiser with small inner pocket inside the top cover for toll cards, credit cards and loops for pens or a small torch
- Quick-release plastic buckles on the front
- Large, strong and secure Velcro fastener on the back
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Map pocket with Velcro fastener and large opening included
- Carry straps for use as a shoulder bag or rucksack are included
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- Water-resistant, high-quality zips
- Reflective quick-release elastic straps for quickly stowing gloves or a rain jacket
- Waterproof inner bags available separately
- The special design of the side pockets means no additional “horn guards” are needed
- Practical, spacious side pockets with generous expansion flap
- Large main compartment without extra subdivisions provides maximum space for individual loading
- Water-resistant cable grommet for a charging cable or other power supply
- Unobstructed view of instruments and fitted navigation devices
- Appealing, exclusive blend of materials with a refreshing design
- No troublesome improvisation with poorly fitting “universal” attachment kits
– these luggage systems are developed specifically for each motorbike and we test the mountings as well as the durability of each product
Please note: Use paint protection film if necessary! (Item number 01-101-0100-0)
Size: (L x W x H) approx. 37 x 27 x 22/32 cm
Volume: approx. 13/18 litres